For Immediate Release
OLHSA Welcomes Community Members to Attend the Community Open House on August 7, 2021
Oakland County, Mich., August 2, 2021 – On August 7, 2021 OLHSA will be hosting an onsite Community Open House from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the OLHSA Pontiac parking lot, 196 Cesar E. Chavez, Pontiac, MI 48342. All community members are welcome to attend the event.
Please join us to learn more about OLHSA’s community programs that could benefit you or someone in your community.
Meet with program specialists in:
- Early Childhood Education
- Food Assistance - TEFAP and CSP
- Supportive Services for Veteran Families
- Health Integrated Services - Medically Fragile
- Mortgage & Rental Assistance
- Utility & Water Bill Assistance
- Home Weatherization
- Refrigerator replacements
- Financial Coaching
OLHSA is proud to feature community partners Wayne Mobile Health Unit, MDHHS, CLIPP, MSU Extension Center, Wayne State, Molina, Aetna, Oakland County Health Department (OCHD Vaccines), and OCHD Safe Sleep.